Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: Please Ignore Me

I just responded to several posts in the
Squirrel-turned-into-the-degrading-environment thread.  I shouldn't
have done so.

First of all, I didn't notice that the posts I responded to were a day
old and that in the interim lots has been said on the subject.

Second of all, why bother?  I have my position, others have theirs and
this will only end up being a shouting contest (in fact it's already
that) and no minds will have changed at the end of it all.

My apologies.  Please don't respond to my posts - if you do so before
(or in spite of) reading this I shall not respond.

Mea culpa.

I hang my head in shame.

I'm going to bed now.

Sleep well knarF.

Your the above statement was that of a true gentleman.

I sincerely appreciate it.

cheers,
frank