Marc,

I suspect it really depends on if you intend to use the camera more
like a Spotmatic or use the features it has.  If you intended to use
it like a spotmatic, you would have been happier with an LX, ZX-5n or
MZ-S. If you recall the debate we had about spinning dials instead of
turning aperture rings, the PZ-1p comes into it's own with F or FA
lenses and Hyper Modes and Flash Fill.  I took the time to learn it,
coming from pretty much all manual cameras and appreciate what it can
do.  However, if you are going to be slow and contemplative, you may
not like it too much.

Bruce Dayton