From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Lasse Karlsson
Sent: Wednesday, 20 January 2010 8:05 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Very OT: Regulations for drinking alcohol

Hi all,

Since list members don't seem mind very much the OT subject of alcohol, I've

got one for you.

A hot local political issue has been new regulations regarding drinking
alcohol in outdoors public places in town (or "densely populated areas"). It

has now been prohibited.

Would be interested in (briefly) what regulations there are in your
countries and communities. Is drinking alcohol outdoors in public places
allowed, or not?

Lasse