On Jan 24, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

http://xkcd.com/386/

On second thought, maybe this quote would have been more appropriate:

http://www.gamertagpics.com/users/w/wa/warhawkBL187/ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

On Jan 23, 2010, at 7:55 PM, John Celio wrote:

If any of you follow Scott Bourne on Twitter or elsewhere, I would like to suggest ignoring that egotistical jackass from now on.

Earlier this evening he posted something negative about people who shoot weddings for cheap. When I, and quite a few others from what I've seen in searching around Twitter, disagreed with him, he blocked us all.

Then he proceeded to publicly call us trolls. Just for disagreeing with him!

When I wrote him an email, he called me lazy and untallented and accused me of whoring myself out, all because I said I had shot for low-income families and therefore thought my low rate was appropriate.

According to other twitterers, this is a common response from the guy. Regardless of what you think about people who shoot for cheap, this is not professional (or just plain polite!) conduct for a so- called professional. I don't think Scott Bourne deserves any more attention from Twitterers or photographers in general.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/jacelio