Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: Scott Bourne's Ego

David J Brooks wrote:

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
BTW: I have my own Twitter stream (http://twitter.com/gromitroberts).
I have never made a single post - oops, "Tweet" - to it, and my plan
is to *never* post any Tweets. My goal is to achieve Internet fame by
getting 100,000 Twitter followers without ever posting anything.

I'm up to 27 so far...

42 is the magic number

42 is now the number of images I have in the Pnetax Photo Gallery
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home#section=ARTIST&subSection=100052&subSubSection=0&language=EN

I'm approaching 100, 97 to date actually, with 5 in the Premiere Collection, although I haven't placed one there since the very beginning. http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f I've noticed it sometimes takes weeks in the que before finally getting accepted.