----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: Scott Bourne's Ego

BTW: I have my own Twitter stream (http://twitter.com/gromitroberts).
I have never made a single post - oops, "Tweet" - to it, and my plan
is to *never* post any Tweets. My goal is to achieve Internet fame by
getting 100,000 Twitter followers without ever posting anything.

I'm up to 27 so far...

I have no twitter or facebook & don't plan to sign up for either, though I have read & heard reports that folks looking for work often need these *social networking* skills as part of their work skill-set. So, who knows, I may have to learn & play along some time in the future.