Totally ridiculous.  Of course if they did not want negative publicity
they have a strange way going about achieving it.  Where almost no one
would have known about the photographer or her photos, now the 'whole
world' does, plus they're painting a negative view of their country
with regard to liberty and human rights.

Gotta appreciate someone who can shoot themselves in the foot like
that.  Maybe he'll destroy his own career in the end.