I can't say exactly when it clicked for me, but I have always had a
fascination with photographs.

As a small child, on a boring afternoon (usually a rainy one), I would
drag out the boxes of family photos and spend hours looking through
them.

My first camera was a P.O.S. plastic fantastic 110 film camera that
came in a show bag.

DS