On 2010-02-04 06:17 , Tanya Love wrote:
Cool!  The lack of viruses is certainly appealing too.  I am thinking that I
would go for the 15" MacBook Pro, it's just that I haven't used a Mac since
highschool and although I know the user interface is so easy to work with, I
worry that I am not going to have the time to retrain myself on it, iykwim?
The other thing that sucks with them is that they are near impossible to
upgrade...

the current MacBook Pros have user-replacable hard drives and RAM (and can accept up to 8GB RAM); most of the other things people typically want are built-in, except for Express Card, which is now only on the 17" -- what upgrades would you want to do?