From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
steve harley
Sent: Friday, 5 February 2010 9:35 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Laptop computers with good displays?

On 2010-02-04 06:17 , Tanya Love wrote:
> Cool!  The lack of viruses is certainly appealing too.  I am thinking
> that I would go for the 15" MacBook Pro, it's just that I haven't used
> a Mac since highschool and although I know the user interface is so
> easy to work with, I worry that I am not going to have the time to retrain
myself on it, iykwim?
> The other thing that sucks with them is that they are near impossible
> to upgrade...

the current MacBook Pros have user-replacable hard drives and RAM (and can
accept up to 8GB RAM); most of the other things people typically want are
built-in, except for Express Card, which is now only on the 17"
-- what upgrades would you want to do?

follow the directions.

database 4836 (20100204) __________

http://www.eset.com