----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: The Contact Sheet

At the Robert Frank show at the Met Museum here there was a display of the contact sheets in the center of one room with the selections Frank had made along the walls - all from "The Americans"

I never did see the book "the Contact Sheet" - but saw excerpts from it - I think run over several months in one of the major photo mags here back in the 80's That might be a fun thing to do for us... scan a contact sheet from old where only one or two photos were selected from it and show both...
What say you?

I think that sounds like a fun idea, Ann!

What do you'all think?

Cheers, Christine