Hi Bill -

I agree, as long as this remains a small percentage of customers, it
can be handled.  I was just trying to point out there there are
problems on both sides of the cash register.  As long as both parties
treat each other with the benefit of the doubt, we're all better off
for it.

My daughter worked at the Home Depot for about a year and told me
similar stories.  I've worked at Camera and Stereo/Audio stores and
could also tell tales that would make you cringe.  I don't know how
people can live with themselves when they do that kind of stuff.  It's
clearly dishonest.

I'm lucky to have a great retail camera store, Rockbrook Camera,
<http://www.rockbrookcamera.com/> right here in town.  This place is
family owned, and in an era where camera stores are closing, they are
growing.  They recently expanded by opening another store.

You can read about them here if your curious.
<http://www.photoreporter.com/article.asp?issueID=128&num=15&vol=17&articleType=ts&articleID=3123>

That being said, there are times when I need some oddball item faster
than they can order it and I've usually turned to B&H.  I especially
like the shipping discount offered to NAPP members.

I feel like I've been treated fairly by both companies.

Fair disclosure - For the most part I'm just a Rockbrook customer, but
after doing business with them for decades, I teach a Saturday morning
class for them about three times a year.

George Sinos