----- Original Message ----- From: "Tanya Love"
Subject: laptops again...

What do you guys think of this?  I have seen the stats about Sony vs Asus,
vs HP vs Dell, etc and it seems to come out near the top wrt stability and
overall failures, so thought that this new model Vaio looks pretty good,
AND I can afford it too, which is always nice!

http://www.sony.com.au/product/vpcf117hg

Thoughts and advice?

I wouldn't trust Sony to not have a clause on the 400 page EULA that gives them rights to all your content and a root kit to send said content home to Sony.
Friends don't let friends buy Sony.

William Robb