I'll stick with Adobe RGB as its worked well for me over the last 13 years or so of printing on an inkjet.

Have you seen a difference with your workflow between sRGB & Adobe RGB ?

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <gdigio...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: lightroom configuration for costco prints