Hi again gang,

right now I feel like my life's a sorry pun...

I am finally back again, hopefully for good this time - spent another
full week in hospital after another, more serious breakdown (I was
fully conscious but left side paralyzed and aphasic, i.e. couldn't
communicate any more in any meaningful way, threw up all over the
place, finally became disoriented and extremely irritable) so luckily
they looked a little deeper, punctured my spine and inspected the
liquor which was full of proteines and dead cells that didn't belong
there and decided on meningitis which was later changed to
encephalitis; both have a letality rate in excess of 10% so this time
I do consider myself seriously fortunate as it seems it could have
gone undetected after all, took them over a week to identify and they
had already declared me fine and aborted therapy once when the lab
found it... no idea when they pulled out their heads and started
thinking...

Anyway, strangely becoming to a punster with my dirty mind, the virus
bears the fabulous name of Cocksackie so no wonder I am feeling a lil
bit fucked... there is no drug to fight it so I will have to deal with
it myself but luckily I have developed the antibody and they say I am
in an excellent state of repair so to say otherwise so if I take it
easy, I can make it and have reasonably little to worry about given my
immune situation. This is immensely good news to be thankful for. It
is not a this will be my 2nd birthday feeling but there is a deep
knowledge of this could have gone worse so I guess I will think twice
before and about a number of things as well as two times less before &
about some others.

Speaking of things I have to perhaps be quick about, is book
submission still open?

Cheers (from the heart)
Ecke