eckinator wrote:

>Hi again gang,
>
>right now I feel like my life's a sorry pun...
>
>I am finally back again, hopefully for good this time - spent another
>full week in hospital after another, more serious breakdown (I was
>fully conscious but left side paralyzed and aphasic, i.e. couldn't
>communicate any more in any meaningful way, threw up all over the
>place, finally became disoriented and extremely irritable)

You *finally* became disoriented and irritable??? You must have the
patience of a saint!

Hope you're on the mend. Book submissions are being accepted through
Feb 28. We're trying to get people to submit as early as possible, so
we don't get buried in a last-minute rush, but in your case you should
feel free to take as much time as you need up until deadline.

http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/pdmlbook.php