Are you in traing for a little longer run this spring ?

13 miles in training should get you almost 20 in a 'competition'.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Britain and snow

paul stenquist wrote:

On Feb 12, 2010, at 7:58 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

David Savage wrote:

What's snow again?

Damned if I know. Here in Boston it's been warm enough for me to go
running in shorts for the past couple of days.

-7* C is warm enough for shorts? Not for me!

It got up to around 36F yesterday. Anything above freezing is fine for
shorts when you're running unless there's a lot of wind. This morning
it was around 25F when we went out. We did 13 miles at 7:19 pace -
didn't go with shorts for this one but probably would have been plenty
warm by the end of it even if I had!