On 2/16/2010 4:56 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:
Ironically, I just had the ebook discussion with someone two days
ago.  Having started reading ebooks on my palm pilot some years back
and continued it with readers on my phone, the conversation was just
about like he brings up here.  The tactile feel of the pages and
curling up in front of the fire...

In the end we agreed to disagree.

I've been reading documentation, and book's on a laptop for years, I don't think an ebook reader would improve the experience all that much. The only advantage would be having a library in your hand as far as I can see, and I've got that already. I do prefer books with pages I can turn with my hand, I just find it more convenient to read that way.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}