From: eckinator
2010/2/21 John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:

> Dating super-models requires less maintenance.

tactical nukes may require less ongoing maintenance during those five
years perhaps but the urge to return a supermodel to her maker for
disassembly certainly arises after MUCH MUCH less than five years

Best I ever saw it expressed was written on the wall above the door leading out of the mens' rest-room at a popular local entertainment establishment:

"I don't care how hot you think she is. Somewhere there's a guy who's had it all the way up to here with her bullshit!"