On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Expressing that I'm not trying argue with you for the sake of it... :-)

MARK!!

LOL

> The 4/3 format has some intriguing aspects, but for me, given a
> limited monetary resource, I'd prefer to go with basic higher
> resolution/pixel count.  The size factor of some of the new 4/3
> offerings is cool as well as the ability to use Leica lenses. Plus
> some of the bodies are just cool looking.

Resolution/pixel count, imo, once past 5-6 Mpixel, are of greatly
diminished real value for the range of photography I do. But to
continue in this train of thought is to once again delve into the
subject of my favorite saying:

"Equipment often gets in the way of Photography."

I'd rather do Photography and leave the bits and bytes argumentation
to the camera enthusiasts. I know the equipment I have is working well
and capable for the uses I put it to ... That's what's important to
me. I'll stick to making photographs and bow out of this discussion.
:-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com