Excellent advice, Joe!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest,February 2010

Reply at the top:

The best way to preserve our rights as photographers out in the wilds of the general public is to spend more time out in the public taking pictures.

In the same way that a photo industry campaign to inform the public about the rights of us all to take pictures pretty much as we please, getting our butts out there and taking those pictures will over time tend to dull the public perception that we are doing anything subversive.

So, everyone outside today, and shoot your neighbor. And their dog!

Don't forget to make them a print too.