I have both of these also; I'd find it hard to split them, they both perform well.

The secondary reflector is handy for catchlights, esp. when you can't use the bounce card thing because you're bouncing off a wall at an odd angle.

I don't really find either menu system particularly more difficult to use.

The Metz will go down to 1/256 power, in 1/3rd steps - the Pentax only 1/64. Not relevant for 'normal' use, but can be handy for in-close off camera flash.

Both work fine in Pentax wireless mode.

The Metz full-power flash duration is 1/125 - so if you're shooting at 1/180 full sync, you can't get quite the quoted power out of it - not by a lot, but you can see a difference in tests. I don't think this is the case with the Pentax.

Both work in HSS, not sure on power levels here.

- Peter