Hi All,

I was trying to place an order for a Pentax AF 540 FGZ flash, when
I discovered that Metz 58 AF-1PS costs just $15 more.

I've never had experience with any Metz flashes.
Two main concerns that I have:
1. From what I read, all control is done via "soft" buttons, - e.g.
via contextual menus. How ergonomic/cumbersome is it?

2. Have you had any issues with the compatibility with Pentax bodies
(e.g. metering reproducibility, functionality, etc.)?

Additionally:
3. How useful is the second reflector (source) when you tilt/swivel
the flash head?

I will need to place an order soon (Sunday, maybe Monday), so
I would appreciate your quick responses.

Igor