I think it will attract pros moving up from full frame. It's an opportunity to
go to the next level without making a huge investment. I suspect it will sell
well.

Mere mortals will start getting on board when the first used cameras hit the
market. That won't help Pentax camera sales, but it will expand the market and
lead to lens sales. It could be a real coup for Pentax. A much smarter
strategy, IMO, than trying to compete in full frame.

Paul