Christine, I'll comment just on few points:

On 3/13/2010 4:37 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
*At the Computer*
-Photoshop Elements

Do you *really* need Elements if you have Lightroom? Just a question to ponder, really.

-Cd/dvd burner for digital back-up

I pray you reconsider. May be BluRay burner and media but even then... The sheer volume of what has to be put on this media. And especially so, if you tend to keep the processed (ready to print, etc) files along with the negatives...

Given the (*) signs, please don't consider my comments as an offering to discussion, since it is likely to make it off-the-intended-topic. But perhaps you could give 'em a moment or two of your thought.

Boris