From: "Christine  Aguila"
Hi Doug: Yep, good advice about off-site back-up; I'll have to factor that into the list. Big thanks for reminding me!

Actually, I do a lot of printing, and I had to do some mounting a few weeks ago as well--hadn't done that in a while--course I don't have a mounting press, so I had to improvise--used double sided mounting tabs, worked pretty good for the purpose, but I'm going to have to find a better solution. 30 years ago I once mounted a few photos with a home iron. I don't know if I could do that with inkjet prints. Anybody know? I'll have to give it a test probably.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=dry+mount+press&_sacat=See-All-Categories