On Mar 13, 2010, at 05:13 , Tanya Love wrote:

One other strange thing I learned at GFM is that there is a weird species of red haired, bearded Welshmen that like to go off into bear country on their own, overnight, in almost freezing temperatures (apparently this was your SUMMER!), and rain, on some strange quest for photos of a sunrise. I got to meet one of them, although I am sure that there must be others in existence
too... right?

Rest assured Tanya, there are those of us who believe a warm evening sunset will suffice.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

THE SENILITY PRAYER :
Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.