From: "Christine  Aguila"
Ok, I'd like to hear some chatter about the Chicago Exhibit.

1) Who's coming?

I don't know yet ... I mean I don't yet know if I can come or not. If I can, I will & if I do ...

2)  Do you want to do a group photo-walk on Sat or Sun or neither?

Yes.

3) Do you want to do a group dinner Sat night at some place cheap and cheerful?

Yes.

Friday, May 7th will be the opening reception from 6-9 pm. The gallery is on the 4th floor of Dank Haus. On the 6th floor there is a bar called the Skyline Lounge, which has an excellent terrace offering a nice roof top view of the city. Sue said the bar might have free jazz that night. So that could be fun, but if we don't want to stay there, there are lots of nice bars within a short walking distance from Dank Haus.

What do you'all think?

I think I'll have another drink.