ann sanfedele wrote:

Christine Aguila wrote:

Ok, I'd like to hear some chatter about the Chicago Exhibit.

1) Who's coming?
2)  Do you want to do a group photo-walk on Sat or Sun or neither?
3) Do you want to do a group dinner Sat night at some place cheap and cheerful?

Chatter, chatter, chatter....
I'd love that - but I'll need to hop a train to Zion at 9:35 pm. Anyway - I'm coming to Chicago whether or not I'm in the exhibit I'll be at it. Chicago, my home town.

Please write me off list if you wan't to share a room on FRIDAY th 7th only. I have something in mind that is nice and pretty affordable. (and If I can manage half a room I'm guessing most of you guys can I'm staying with an old friend in the burbs. )

ann

DUH -- I mean I'm staying with friends in the burbs on all nights EXCEPT Friday May 7th... so
I can hang with some of you ON Saturday.

Ann