OK this is snarky, but it needs to be said, Well regarded posters, Pentax Forums, a contradiction in terms?

On 3/22/2010 4:52 AM, Rob Studdert wrote:
On 22/03/2010, Jaume Lahuerta<jlah...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

It seems that the people at imaging resource was able to reproduce the issue:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/KX/KXA.HTM
(scroll down to the picture with the tree branches)

It seems that the discussion now is in whether all the units have the problem
and just some users notice it or it just affects to some of them.
It's definitely real, some well regarded posters on DPR and Pentax
Forums have cameras that exhibit the problem, fortunately mine
doesn't. I suspect it's an electronic alignment/timing problem but as
yet as per normal there's been silence from Pentax on the issue.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}