On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:32 AM, Steven Desjardins wrote:

I was beginning to wonder.  All I ever see is "I took my Kx into a
sewer lit only by the blackbody radiation generated by the friction of
the rats running on the stonework.  Focusing was tricky".

Mark!

Though I must admit that a lot of the fun of the camera is seeing how far you can push it.

Mirror slap, now here's a problem I understand.

By the way, I'm in the middle of posting a couple of sets to
http://flickr.com/ellarsee that were actually taken with the K-x, in
daylight, at base ISO and reasonable shutter speeds. I don't actually only
shoot in ridiculous lighting situations.

follow the directions.

--
Steve Desjardins