On 22 March 2010 08:51, Bruce Dayton <bkday...@daytonphoto.com> wrote:
> That D700 sure does nice at high ISO.

Indeed it does.

>  I really like the 'atmosphere'
> you have caught in this shot.  Has a very natural feel to it.  My one
> nit is that OOF person on the right side - he feels in the way.

He is in the way, but he's also blocking what would have been a very
distracting illuminated bar fridge that would have drawn the eye &
competed with the main subject.

I could have moved to get into a "better" position, but I would have
run the risk of interfering/altering the scene if you know what I
mean.

That said he still kinda' bugs me too:-) (But I think her expression
keeps drawing the viewer towards her.)

DS