Thanks Rob. Mine is a bit different from the couple on the site site you
pointed to, and the others linked to that, but it did confirm my suspicion that
WD hides their catches/screws/etc. under labels, rubber feet, etc. With that
and a bit of judicious force I have the outter case off. I'll deal with the
rest tomorrow.

stan