You've discovered my secret weapon..but don't let that intimidate you, I know I
have an equipment advantage, but please give ME full credit for my
accomplishments in this class,
..or, I just felt the pressure lift. Seems I've been handed an excuse for
failure. Actually, I'm pleased to expect full credit for my work here and extra
credit for overcoming my "inferior" equipment. Perhaps I'll be "teaching" some
in this class.

High five, Christine!!

Jack