On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Ken Archer wrote:

> If you were to be a minimalist with bad eyes what would be the closest
> body to a K1000 with autofocus in the current or recent Pentax lineup?

Easy. The ZX5N. Same interface as the K1000, set the shutter speed
with a marked wheel on the top, set the aperture in the lens, shoot.

You get things like spot and multi-segment metering, and dof preview,
but you can ignore those.

The only thing you cannot ignore, sadly, is the motor drive.

I wonder when will someone put a little button to press and wind the
film, instead of having it advance on you by default every time...