Hi,

sorry, not good enough. This is also the way the MX winder works. I've
used it, don't like it. It's not the same as the function I described.
I want to be able to put the camera in my bag, or leave it hanging
from my shoulder without having advanced the film. I then want to
decide when to advance the film and take some action to advance it,
rather than having to prevent the camera from doing it.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]