On Apr 5, 2010, at 01:17 , Bob W wrote:

My husband snapped this yesterday with his iPhone.  The
propeller of the plane was moving at the time,  but appears
still, although very droopy:

http://inielsen.com//bloggerpics/droopy1.jpg

I'm looking for reassurance that this is some kind of iphone
camera artifact, and not indicative of the air-worthiness of
said plane, which he assures me will be ready to fly "very soon"....

Did he say "it's never happened to me before"?

I routinely receive a great many emails offering help with a similar problem
- would you like me to autoforward them to your husband?

"It'll be ready to fly very soon" - must remember that one...

I had a very similar effect to that a long time ago with the camera on my Palm. So it's not just confined to the iPhone :)

Dave Mann

super: can't make it rise and asks if that happens to you often
Cheers Ecke

Bob W wrote
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done
is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been
already of old time, which was before us.

<http://people.rit.edu/andpph/text-slit-scan.html>

It's a sign of metal fatigue.

Rick

In the "Subtle Innuendo" contest (I just started)…

The winner is: Dave Mann and his Palm, keeping it to yourself Mann.

Runner up is: Bob W.; "it's never happened to me before" with "It'll be ready to fly very soon" - must remember that one...

Thanks guys, for keeping on topic!

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac