There are far too many interesting toys on craigslist today:

This probably isn't a great lens, and it seems to need the aperture blades cleaned, but for $30?

Apr 5 - Soligor 400mm f/5.6 for Pentax K - $30 - (san jose downtown)

Someone in Berkeley is selling a trio of Zeiss lenses:
Apr 5 - carl Zeiss 18mm f3.5 lens for Pentax K mounts - $850 - (berkeley) pic photo/video Apr 5 - Carl Zeiss 50mm f1.4 for Pentax K - $450 - (berkeley) pic photo/video

Apr 5 - Zeiss 85mm f1.4 for Pentax Ks - $800 - (berkeley) pic photo/ video

I don't know this lens, but it's probably at least as good as the kit lens, and a lot faster:

Apr 4 - Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 EX DC Macro Lens for Pentax - $325 - (oakland rockridge / claremont) pic photo/video

Then there's the adaptall 400/4
400mm f/4 Lens, I.F. for Nikon - $795 (san anselmo)

It's like they can smell my paychecks, but sadistically know that I still can't afford any of them.