On Apr 8, 2010, at 11:05 PM, SV Hovland wrote:

I have been very busy the last two months with a new job, but try to read pdml anyway. But haven't had time or energy to post any new pictures here. But here are two from the april meeting. An art painter was visiting us and I learned a lot :-)

Very nice.

Two of the most striking photos I've seen on this list in a while.

http://album.heime.org/album/sandnesfotoklubb/imgp5571.jpg

Ice fishing is probably the quitest and loneliest thing you can do.

http://album.heime.org/album/sandnesfotoklubb/imgp5505.jpg

Stig Vidar