Hi Stig: Love the fishing picture. The other one is very well executed, but love the fishing picture. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Igor Roshchin" <s...@komkon.org>
To: <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Monthly photo club photos

Stig,

Those are very interesting.
For me, - the second one woud benefit from some sort of "frame/mat".
I like the first one better.

As for fishing, - there was a nice joke.
A guy, after fishing for entire day without catching anything and hence
very frustrated, is packing up in a very angry mood:
"I would never go fishing if it weren't helping to relax."

Cheers,

Igor