On Apr 10, 2010, at 8:52 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

Actually a black velvet cloak would work rather well.

What about a 12" or 14" piece of that black foam board that photos are
mounted to.

Small and light.

But it would still be in direct light.

I'm thinking of just trying a paper grocery bag. It'll fold up and fit in my camera bag, the inside would be in shade and even if it doesn't come out as perfectly black on the inside, the dark brown would work. I'd just need some sort of wire frame to make sure it stays open when I'm using it.