I normally get my wife to do all my eBay bidding (she has the good
feedback and the PayPal account).  Most sellers agree to ship to
Australia for her (540+ positive feedback).  If there are any problems
I'll get back to you.

Thanks for finding the auction.  I did look, but obviously before it was listed.

Leon