On Apr 13, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Tanya Love wrote:

> and I really have been needing a decent macro lens for ages.

I think you just answered your own question...

> If only it was f1.8 instead of 2.8!!  Oh well, it'll suffice I guess, I just
> wish that those damn babies would sit still in low light! Lol.

Maybe one of the "from my cold dead hands" lenses would interest you there.
Those would be the 85mm f/1.4 and 135mm f/1.8...

> Consider myself.... enabled!

How exciting... it's been ages since I bought a lens.  Owning a house does that
to you :(

I think you'll really enjoy the FA100.  It's about my most used lens.

Dave