On 14/04/2010, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh that was pricless. Thanks
>
> Is that Rob S our Rob.??

I only talk to CRK when I absolutely have to and that's generally when
I'm arguing about a stuffed up repair. The guy's a knob but
unfortunately he is gaining site hits and therefore Internet cred
because of the interest generated by Pentax centric forums like this,
sad how it works but true. One of my good mates (who just purchased a
D90) pointed me to some references on Kennyboys site the other day,
same thing.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours