Miserere wrote:

Can any of the Australians here get in touch with Pentax Oz and tell
them not to loan anymore gear to this guy? It's making Pentax look
really bad. And him too, of course--but I have no investment in his
reputation.

Just catching up...that's priceless, Miserere. CR Kennedy must be chuckling in the tearoom at this clown.

Third camera and he's finally satisfied, and to prove it, posts a superbly crappy photo. I was near the liner this afternoon - lucky you can't make me out under the crappiness.

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc