From: Doug Franklin
On 2010-04-14 20:09, Doug Franklin wrote:

> Look for the Sigma APO 400mm f/4.5 Macro, for a much more cost conscious

Oops, typo.  It's actually f/5.6, not f/4.5.

They've got a 500 that's f/4.5, but I don't think it has Macro capability.

Comes in Pentax mount and it's "DG" just in case Cotty ever does have to eat his hat.

And just to go completely out in left field, anyone ever actually see or handle or even touch one of the 800f/4 lenses Pentax made for the 6x7?

I actually got hands on the 6x7 600f/4 one time. Couldn't afford it, but I did get try it out in the store.

Wonder how hard it would be to get that to work with the K20D? Have to find a 67 Adapter K of course.