Miserere wrote:

>No mention of the exhibit? Or are you waiting for Dank to add us to
>the website? I won't announce anything on my website until Dank
>acknowledge the exhibit.

I'm fed up with waiting. I'm going to make my own page for the exhibit
and link to that. At least Dank has it on their calendar; people who
search with a little dedication can find it, but no one's likely to
find it unless they already know it's there and deliberately go
looking for it. :(

>Good idea to make a Facebook page. It seems nothing is real unless
>it's on Facebook these days.

Sad but true. Now if Dank Haus could mention us on *their* Facebook
page... but there I go dreaming again. Silly me.

>When I were a young lad... Bah, whatever...

Well, of course, we 'ad it tough...