DANK has it on their calendar, but no details like this month's exhibit. Hopefully they'll have something soon.

-p

On 4/21/2010 1:21 PM, Miserere wrote:
No mention of the exhibit? Or are you waiting for Dank to add us to
the website? I won't announce anything on my website until Dank
acknowledge the exhibit.

Good idea to make a Facebook page. It seems nothing is real unless
it's on Facebook these days.

When I were a young lad... Bah, whatever...

   --M.

06:09:00