On Apr 27, 2010, at 5:48 AM, Matthew Hunt wrote:

> http://blogcastfm.com/announcements/warning-massive-number-of-godaddy-wordpress-blogs-hacked-this-weekend/

Someone sent me that link at work this morning and I was going to post it here,
you beat me to it :)

Apparently its not just Godaddy (so I've heard) but they've had a lot of sites
hit so it's made it into the news.  Zero-day exploits are never fun and I hope
they get it fixed soon.

Joomla (another CMS that I use) just released a relatively minor security
update but it contains bugs so another patch is coming out in the next day or
so.

Cheers,
Dave