I don't know, more than half my lenses are manual focus, all but one of the "fast" ones are. I sometimes wonder how anyone tracked and focused before with a high fps camera before AF was invented.

On 4/27/2010 3:58 PM, David Parsons wrote:
How hard is it for people to focus?  How much does your focus change
when shooting a burst?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Doug Franklin
<jehosep...@mindspring.com>  wrote:
On 2010-04-27 14:54, P. J. Alling wrote:

FPS would probably be easier to implement than AF changes, the hardware
changes there are much more straight forward and almost no software
changes would be needed.
If they don't do better with the AF there's no point in chasing FPS.  I
don't need help taking out of focus pictures.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)

follow the directions.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}